DECORATING ROOM GAMES : ROOM GAMES
Decorating room games : Decoration for bathroom
Decorating Room Games
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
This Game They Call Minor League Baseball – "The Scoreboard"
We went to a baseball (bays-bol ) game this weekend. This specific game was played between the San Jose Giants and the Modesto Nuts - It lasted almost 4 hours.
As best as I can determine, baseball is a game of "catch" played with a large wooden club and an apple-sized, white ball by two opposing teams of nine players each. Each team plays catch with other members of their own team. This is intermittently interupted by club-carrying members of the other team, trying to hit the ball away from the those playing catch. There are many idiosyncrasies of this game that I will attempt to explain to the viewer in the photos to come.
Here we have the “Scoreboard”. This is primarily used to let people watching the game know who is winning, but also contains additional “FYI” stuff
Game Station 2.0 October 12, 2007
Take by: Luis Zena
Well here is the newest setting for my game domain! As you can see the Famicom is out of the stand as well as the PS2 games. I took out the Famicom because I have the NES with adaptor so I can be able to play them. The PS2 games were taken out because I didn't played many of them and finally found a place for them in the closet. That's all and hopefully a new version later this year!
decorating tips for a living room
african american decorations
metal wall decor cheap
commercial office decor
how to decorate kitchen walls
college dorm room decor
homespice decor braided rugs
tropical island decorating
tropical patio decor