CHEAP MEXICAN DECORATIONS : CHEAP MEXICAN
CHEAP MEXICAN DECORATIONS : DECORATIVE FIREPLACE LOG
Cheap Mexican Decorations
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (mexico) a republic in southern North America; became independent from Spain in 1810
- a native or inhabitant of Mexico
- of or relating to Mexico or its inhabitants; "Mexican food is hot"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- Charging low prices
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Wall Graphic - Mexican Decoration Isolated - 18"W x 14"H
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
Halloween Costume 2003 - Tourist
We were in Merida on Halloween, so in the spirit of the holiday I dressed up as a tourist. Most of the time we were in Mexico I did not dress like this! I wore the hat when we were out, but I wore long-sleeved shirts to protect from the sun and mosquitos, and generally tried to blend in. We did drink a lot of Gatorade though, it was too hot not to constantly be replenishing electrolytes. I love that hat, but lost it before the end of the trip.
Around my neck is a little resin plaque with the symbol for my birth month on it. I bought that in Uxmal I think. I love the shirt I'm wearing in this picture. I bought it in Palenque, because of the adorable cartoonish jaguar, twined around the Mayan carving of a jaguar. I still wear it as a house dress.
You can see around me a bit of the hotel room we had the second time we were in Merida. This lovely place was built around a plant-filled courtyard, where we sat in the early evening to write and relax. The rooms were simple, but they had some charming little decorations, were clean enough, restful beds, and I think the cost was about $25 a night. Also on the chair beside me is a bag of Mexican pastries. We lived on baked goods and Manchego in Mexico, both were cheap and excellent.
--Taken by: M.J. Mullen
--Original location: "Incidents of Our Travel in the Yucatan Photo CD"
--Original filename: \Yucatan\DayoftheDead\572.JPG
--Archive location: Top CD drawer on the computer desk.
--Last CD archive: November 2003
Juanita's - The Restaurant
7th December 2007 - This is just a shot of the interior's of the restaurant, that's situated in Kensington. I tell you right now, it's a long drive to get to, from out where I live. But on with the restaurant itself...
The place is not really crash hot with it's decoration. It all feels a bit cheap and nasty. I don't know what it is; maybe it's because of the five metre high ceilings, or the spacious floor plan, or even the 'interesting' bathrooms.
But then I suppose that makes it perfect for a group outing with a bunch of mates. You don't really have to worry about spillages or getting things dirty. The music in the background lets you get into the swing of things. Maybe it's the whole idea; to keep you relaxed throughout the experience.
Having said that, I suppose it has it's good and bad points; the atmosphere that is. The food however, is top notch. And the wait staff are great. They were friendly, and pretty easy going, which is always a bonus.
kids decorated rooms
how to decorate a bathroom
movie themed wall decor
decorating a victorian house
xmas decor ideas
grape home decor
fishing theme decor
wall decorating stickers